Bingocize Leader Resources
Update: Our current funding cycle for fall prevention programs under the Administration for Community Living 2019 grant to the Illinois Pathways to Health Initiative has concluded.
If you continue to facilitate fall prevention programing-
- Please register your workshops on the ILPTH website.
This helps you because:
- AgeOptions invested funds to do large scale media campaigns to include a commercial, banner ads, redirecting and geofencing. This will increase visibility of your workshops and increase brand awareness for your organization.
- We will track leader certification and keep you up to date when leaders are nearing expiration.
- It will allow AgeOptions to help support your workshops with technical assistance as needed.
- Register participants and pre and post surveys into ILPTH (scroll down to view workshop forms).
This helps us all because:
- You can have your own customized data and outcome reports.
- AgeOptions is actively seeking continued funding support for all health promotion efforts statewide and we pull data and outcome reports for proposals.
If you will NOT be entering class participant data into ILPTH, please email the attendance sheet and completed participant forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ILPTH Program Quick Reference- Program guidance for facilitating Bingocize. Details regarding max number of participants, cut off for new participants to join, workshop length and session time.
Course Materials for Leaders
Data Collection Checklist- Instructions for data collection from registration to last session
Attendance Sheet- Excel Document
Attendance Sheet- Printable Form
Forms for Participants
Participants can choose one of the following options when completing paperwork:
- Complete a paper form or fillable PDF
- Receive a link to complete an electronic form (through Microsoft Forms)
- Register for a participant portal on the IL Pathways website and complete forms directly in the portal (The surveys through the portal are available in English only. Spanish participants can complete through the portal if their computer is set up to translate the page to Spanish)
Note: If you choose to you use Microsoft Forms, the surveys are submitted directly to AgeOptions. AgeOptions will complete the data entry.
Session 1 Participant Registration Forms and Pre-Survey
- Printable/Fillable Participant Registration Packet- English - Spanish
- Printable/Fillable Participant Pre-Survey- English - Spanish
- Link to Electronic Participant Registration Packet and Pre-Survey- Email us at email@example.com to request a survey link for your specific workshop
- Participant Guide for ILPTH Portal- Instructions that can be sent to participants for completing electronic forms on the ILPTH participant portal
Note for Spanish participants: The surveys on the portal are in English only, unless the participant has a computer that is already set up to translate the page to Spanish.
Session 1 Handouts for Participants
(One form per participant)
Welcome Letter- The welcome letter provides an intro to the program and the forms that participants will receive. The letter can be mailed to participants with workshop forms for online workshops- English - Spanish
Last Session Forms
- Link to Electronic Participant Post-Survey- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a survey link for your specific workshop.
- Participant Guide for ILPTH Portal- Instructions that can be sent to participants for completing electronic forms (These are the same instructions that are available above for completing Session 1 forms)
Note for Spanish participants: The surveys on the portal are in English only, unless the participant has a computer that is already set up to translate the page to Spanish
Links and Other Materials
ILPTH Outreach Toolkit Template- This Toolkit includes templates for flyers, posters, social media posts, etc. You will need to have a Canva account to access the template and create a COPY to make edits (DO NOT EDIT THE TEMPLATE). If you need help doing so, please refer to our ILPTH Outreach Toolkit User Guide.